In-Person Professional Certificate
You can become a Project Manager and get on the fast track to in-demand jobs.
In this program, you will discover how to take a project from concept to completion and improve the quality of your work in the process while learning how to manage resources more effectively and save your organization money. You will learn about the tools and frameworks the pros use to strategize, as well as how to provide the most value to your company and life by becoming more organized and giving your team a clearer path to success. Through this program you will become better equipped to manage roadblocks or risks and manage them proactively.
Learn how to plan, budget, prioritize and execute projects. You will be able to create actionable steps to achieving your goals while foreseeing challenges and prioritizing. You will develop organizational and leadership skills which are in high demand in every industry. This one-year program is stackable and is intended to be taken along with the Professional Certificate – Supply Chain Management, for a total study period of 2 years. Completing both programs consecutively will make the student eligible for a 3-year Post-Grad Work Permit.
Contact us for more information
This program is only available for International Students
- Duration: 1 year
- Start Date: Winter 2023 or Winter 2024
- Tuition: $18,000 CAD year
- Application Fee:$150 CAD (non-refundable)
Professional Associations and Accreditation:
Graduates will have the opportunity to pursue a variety of professional certifications. Additional exams, education, or work requirements may apply for earning a designation or certification.
- Fulfills prerequisite education to sit for Project Management Institute (PMI’s) Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® Exam.
- Fulfills prerequisite education to sit for Project Management Institute (PMI’s) Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam .
- Prepares learners for Project Management Institute (PMI’s) Disciplined Agile® Scrum Master (DASM) Exam .
- SAIT micro-credentials (SAITMicro) for selected courses.
This program will prepare you for careers in a wide variety of occupations. View the following tool for information on some of these suggested career options.