In this introductory project management course, you will create and manage a project schedule using Microsoft Project, the dominant PC-based project management software.
Learn through practice what it takes to become a successful project manager in a dynamic environment.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the basic features and components of the Microsoft Project environment.
- Create a new project plan file and enter project information.
- Manage tasks by organizing tasks and setting task relationships.
- Manage resources for a project.
- Finalize a project plan.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Applied Project Management Certificate of Achievement : Required Courses