Advanced AutoCAD provides instructions and materials to enable the students to be more proficient in the use of AutoCAD.
- advanced text objects,
- working with tables,
- defining dynamic blocks and attributes,
- outputting and publishing files for review,
- creating, publishing and customizing sheet sets,
- managing layers,
- CAD management and system setup,
- customizing the AutoCAD interfaces and create custom commands.
CADD 113 is the mandatory requirement for this course. You are required to show proof of completion by emailing email@example.com.