This second level course applies advanced concepts of electrical design and drafting to industrial installations, including distribution and branch circuits. Electrical code requirements discussed in conjunction with design project, and drawings are completed using AutoCAD Release 2000 and an Auto Electric software package.
Additional electrical design topics covered include:
- Hazardous location classification
- Hazardous location installation
- Canadian Electrical Code and industrial design calculations
- Artificial and high resistance grounding
- Industrial electrical design project
DSGN-001 is the mandatory requirement for this course. You are required to show proof of completion by emailing email@example.com.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Electrical Design Certificate of Achievement : Required Courses