To ensure that Alberta work sites are fair and equitable, most employers and employees are protected by and must comply with employment standards laws. In this course, you will explore a wide range of employment standards including:
- minimum requirements for employment,
- provisions to assist employees with family responsibilities,
- increased flexibility in work arrangements,
- and mechanisms for compliance and enforcement.
The purpose of this course is to provide you with a fundamental and practical understanding of the Employment Standards Code in Alberta.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Employment Law : Required Courses