This course focuses on two types of measurement production audits — the substantive audit and the controls-based audit — used to determine the assurance of accurate volumetric reporting.
- risks, processes and controls,
- audit materials,
- volumetric documentation,
- management of change, and error identification, analysis and mitigation.
After completion of this course you'll be able to:
- analyze daily and monthly substantive measurement audit data,
- assess the implementation of an effective Enhanced Production Audit Program (EPAP),
- and identify indicators and root causes of measurement errors, with the knowledge to address and mitigate measurement errors.
Analyzer Technicians and Systems Engineers, Test & Measurement and Senior Liquid Measurement Supervisors, Measurement Technicians/Technologists, Measurement & Control Technicians, Measurement Analysts and Operators, Instrumentation Technicians, Automation Team Leaders, Measurement Engineers, Reliability Managers, Measurement and Logistics Technicians, Production Accountants, Hydrocarbon Measurement Specialists and their managers, Petroleum Measurement Technical Leaders, Advanced Gas Measurement Technicians dealing with measurement auditing and troubleshooting will benefit from taking this course.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Hydrocarbon Measurement Certificate of Achievement : Required Courses