In this intermediate level course for industrial instrumentation you'll gain the industry-specific information and practical skills you'll need in the areas of instrument maintenance and calibration, transmitters, temperature, flow and pressure measurement, alternating current and ISA symbols, plus Basic Process Design.
Additional Industrial Instrumentation training topics include:
- Pneumatic Instruments
- FOUNDATION Fieldbus
- Data Acquisition
- Continuous Pressure Measurement
- Continuous Level Measurement
- Continuous Temperature Measurement
- Continuous Fluid Flow Measurement
- Analytical Measurement
INST-155 is the mandatory requirement for this course. You are required to show proof of completion by emailing email@example.com.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Industrial Instrumentation Certificate of Achievement : Required Courses