This course introduces the process of acquiring surface rights on Crown, Freehold and Prairie Farm Rehabilitation Administration (PFRA) lands in Saskatchewan.
You'll learn how to conduct historical searches, third party agreements and how to obtain a Right of Entry Order. We'll cover the functions of the Saskatchewan Surface Rights Board and how to conduct board hearings, plus the well, facility and pipeline licensing process.
Additional learning topics will include:
- how to use the Saskatchewan Land Titles system,
- Aboriginal Consultation and expectations,
- the process of essential Acquisition and Divestitures in the province of Saskatchewan,
- and the process of Abandonment and Reclamation.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- North American Land Administration - Surface Certificate of Completion : Required Courses