This course introduces techniques to influence people with efficiency and grace. It was designed for people who manage activities, initiatives and projects without a direct reporting relationship.
In this course, you will:
- Learn to ensure your ideas are heard, and your projects get done by applying effective planning, communication and leadership skills.
- Hone skills to build your sphere of influence, including effective diplomacy, persuasion, communication and negotiation.
- Explore strategies to "make things matter" by connecting with stakeholders, addressing threats and weaknesses by anticipating and managing concerns, and leveraging group dynamics.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Applied Management Certificate of Achievement : Required Courses
- Applied Project Management Certificate of Achievement : Elective Courses
- Lean Management Certificate of Completion : Elective Courses
- Train the Trainer Certificate of Completion : Elective Courses