This Third Class Power Engineering B2 course covers the following topics:
- Steam Turbine Principles and Design
- Steam Turbine Auxiliaries and Operation
- Turbine Condenser Systems
- Gas Turbine Principles and Designs
- Gas Turbine Auxiliaries and Operation
- Internal Combustion Engines
- Cogeneration Systems & Operation
- Compressor Theory and Designs
- Compressor Auxiliaries and Operation
- Refrigeration Principles and Systems
- Refrigeration Auxiliaries and Operation
- Heat Exchangers and Cooling Towers
- Fired Heaters
- Wastewater Treatment
- Plant Maintenance and Administration
To register you must be a holder of a valid Provincial Power Engineering Fourth Class Certificate.
PWEN 002 and PWEN 112 are the mandatory requirements for this course. You are required to show proof of completion by emailing email@example.com.
RecommendationsIt is recommended that students have a minimum of Grade 12 Math, Physics and English.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Third Class Power Engineering Certificate of Achievement : Required Courses