The goal of this course is to equip you with knowledge and skills to inspect supply plumbing systems as a professional home inspector.
This course focuses on the following concepts:
- Exterior components of a residential plumbing
- Supply piping, water heaters, waste piping, and plumbing fixtures
- Detecting how systems work and common failures
- Public and private services
Upon successful completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Examine on the major four exterior components of a residential plumbing system.
- Define supply pumping, water heaters, drain, waste and vent components, plumbing fixtures and faucets.
- Understand the basic principles of water physics.
- Inspect and report on residential plumbing systems as a professional home inspector.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Home Inspection Certificate of Achievement : Required Courses