Digital transformation is the integration of digital technology in all areas of a business, fundamentally changing how you operate and deliver value to customers. The evolution of technology will continue to disrupt every industry on the planet, some faster than others.
Digital Leadership for executives will take you through the key components that organizations need to consider when undertaking their digital transformation. They include:
- A strong leadership vision
- Creating a digital culture of innovation and learning
- Creating new value in your customer journey
- Leveraging the right innovative technology
This course presents you with opportunities to gain insight into transformational leadership, its importance, and what it means in your organization and industry.
To work with, and offer guidance to, your organization’s operational leaders, you’ll have opportunities to explore several ideas and tools that will allow for a structured implementation of a transformational strategy. This strategy will foster digital-enabled growth, create environments for innovation, and determine organizational focus and budgets in a digital environment. You’ll be exposed to the structure of an innovation matrix that encourages, manages and measures innovative ideas across your organization.
Industry guest speakers will talk about the experiences of their transformation journeys and share stories of overcoming the impediments that organizations will face. You’ll examine strategic inflection points in a market or technology, new metrics for measuring innovation, and understand the importance of communicating a robust transformational leadership vision.
You’ll have an opportunity to share your organization’s challenges and explore what an innovative transformation strategy could look like in your organization.
In addition to the main program delivery, there will be ongoing support between the virtual sessions to provide guidance and direction as you step through reviewing the tools and frameworks in your organization.
- Create a digital vision for your organization.
- Identify strategic inflection points within your product, customers and industry, and identify metrics for change.
- Recognize impediments to digital growth.
- Recognize and communicate opportunities for digital-enabled growth
- Understand the value of innovation matrix reporting to encourage and manage innovative ideas.
- Develop guiding principals to establish and embed the organization’s ambitions for innovation.
- Understand the importance of merging digital and business-as-usual organizational focus and budgets.
- Recognize effective governance for digital innovation with organization structure and budgets.