Understanding how to solve digital technologies is a key pillar in an organization's digital transformation. Through virtual classrooms and online workshops, this course will introduce you to "the art of the possible," and how organizations can transform their performance through digital solutions, providing a framework for innovation through digital technologies that enable organizations, businesses and individuals to build a unique competitive advantage.
We will introduce you to the "what" and the "how" of digital solutions, exploring how digital technologies are the key components of digital solutions, as well as explore how the pathways and processes to implementing digital solutions. You will have an opportunity to learn how to evaluate risk, effort, and business value of through real-life examples and benefit from the shared experiences of experts.
Through a final capstone project, you will have the opportunity to connect your learning back to your organization, business or towards your career aspirations.
- Discuss the most common digital enabling technologies.
- Explore how digital enabling technologies can be applied to digital solutions.
- Describe the key functions of these technologies.
- Identify opportunities for the application of digital technologies.
- Describe how digital technologies can be used to deliver business value.
- Articulate common risks and issues.
- Explain marketplace digital technology offerings and some vendor specialisms.