POWERED BY THE DX HUB
This instructor-led Blockchain Architecture training is for technical leaders who need to make decisions about architecture, environment, and development platforms.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- What is Blockchain
- How does Blockchain work
- Types of Blockchains
- How is Blockchain different from what we have today
- What does a Blockchain application look like
- How do I design a Blockchain application?
- How do I develop a Blockchain application?
- How do I test a Blockchain application?
- What are use cases for Blockchain
This course prepares you for the Blockchain Architecture Certification exam from the Blockchain Training Alliance.
Exams are conducted online, administered through Blockchain Training Alliance, and require the purchase of an exam voucher.
The CBSA exam is a 70 question multiple-choice exam that lasts 1.5 hours and is a performance-based evaluation of Solution Architect skills and knowledge. Internet access is not provided during the exam, nor is any course material or study guides.