This exam is for students who want to challenge the INST 155 course.
In order to challenge this exam:
- You must be pursuing a non-credit credential
- You cannot write a challenge exam for a course you have already failed or for a course that you have already passed, unless you passed that course more than five years ago
- Challenge exam approvals are subject to the 50% residency requirement
- Challenge exams cannot be used for partial credit
- You can only attempt this challenge exam once for INST 155
- A minimum of 50% is required to pass
- You may appeal a challenge exam final grade within 30 days of receipt of your grade
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.888.284.7051 to apply for this Challenge Exam.