POWERED BY THE DX HUB
This unique 12-week day-time applied program is designed to empower mid-career professionals looking to upskill or make a career change. It’s a program for individuals with a growth mindset looking to acquire the necessary essential and technical skills in machine learning.
Open pathways in your career in virtually every area of business – from healthcare to education, to manufacturing. You will walk away with an understanding of how to use machine learning and artificial intelligence to solve problems, leverage opportunities and be able to build a basic AI scenario. You will learn how to use design-thinking to critically think through problems and opportunities and will learn how to work collaboratively to understand the problems machine learning can solve. We’ll also support you in building your professional network in ML/AI.
Powered by the DX Talent Hub, this 12-week program will give you the technical skills needed to tackle challenging problems with AI. Delivered in partnership with InceptionU and Braintoy, you will learn:
- Technical skills:
- Data (mining, analytics, manipulation, etc.)
- Development (Python) and more
- Deep learning
- Algorithms (Neural Networks, SVM, XGboost, etc.)
- Supervised and unsupervised learning
- Essential skills:
- Critical thinking
- Data storytelling and communication
- Executive functioning and cognitive skills
- Problem setting and solving
- Systems thinking
- Computational thinking
- Business skills
- Working on projects in an agile way
- Ability to define and execute a machine learning project that supports business priorities
- Collaboration, networking, communication and presentation skills
If you have any questions about the bootcamp please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org. There are a limited number of bursaries that are available for this bootcamp. For more information, please contact email@example.com.