This exam is for students who want to challenge the PROP 007 course.
- In order to challenge this exam you must be pursuing a non-credit credential.
- You cannot write a challenge exam for a course you have already failed or for a course that you have already passed, unless you passed that course more than five years ago.
- Challenge exam approvals are subject to the 50% residency requirement.
- Challenge exams cannot be used for partial credit.
- You can only attempt this challenge exam once for PROP 007.
- A minimum of 50% is required to pass.
- You may appeal a challenge exam final grade within 30 days of receipt of your grade.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.888.284.7051 to apply for this Challenge Exam.