Course DescriptionThis course explores key cross-cutting skills that can be applied across various roles and industries in support of the digital transformation of teams and organizations. You will have an opportunity to explore how to identify your personal strengths and challenges and enhance a set of transferable essential skills. These essential skills relate to communication, agile mindsets, design thinking, user-experience design, and emotional intelligence.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Implement strategies and tactics to improve self-selected skills, by identifying personal strengths and challenges
- Identify personal working styles and strategies for working with others who may exhibit different working styles
- Assess how applying agile principles can impact projects
- Apply principles of design thinking and user-centric design
- Apply the fundamentals of human nature to design solutions that solve problems
- Reflect on how emotional intelligence influences personal and professional interactions and relationships
There are no prerequisites for this course.