Course DescriptionThis course provides practical opportunities to prepare you to become more marketable and job-ready in today’s competitive workplace. You will attend career skill workshops and also be partnered with a Talent & Career Specialist who will guide your development in job search strategies. Your career skills development will focus on resume writing, creating a LinkedIn profile, networking, digital portfolios, and interviewing.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Write a resume and cover letter for a specific position
- Develop a strong and impactful LinkedIn profile
- Outline strategies for networking
- Outline the components that can be included in your digital portfolio
- Use strategies that will help you be successful during the job interview process
There are no prerequisites for this course.