Accelerate your ability to take on more complex initiatives and lead your Agile team using Disciplined Agile. Choose, scale and tailor your way of working (WoW) to achieve agile success in any situation.
Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master ( DASSM ) teaches experienced Agile practitioners how to use Disciplined Agile (DA ™) tool kit to optimize how teams work, work with allies within their organization, and solve a variety of advanced problems. This course prepares you to take the DASSM exam and start using Disciplined Agile immediately within your leadership role.
Nine Modules over two days:
- Team development for high performance teams
- Emotional intelligence for high performance teams
- Tactical scaling in complex situations
- Optimizing how we work within our value stream
- Optimizing how we work within a DevOps environment
- Coordinating and collaborating across teams
- Conflict management for high performance teams
- Pragmatic planning for agile teams
- Pragmatic reporting and metrics for agile teams
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Develop a comprehensive understanding the hundreds of practices and strategies it contains and the trade–offs of applying them.
- Learn how to apply the DA tool kit to guide your teams in choosing and evolving your best way of work (WoW).
- Use the DA toolkit to solve complex challenges commonly encountered in both software and operational business teams.
- Learn how to lead agile teams through key enterprise activities, such as planning, coordinating and reporting, and be ready to show your improvements in areas where your organization is struggling.
- Understanding how to improve value delivery for your customers by empowering others in your organization, nurturing emotional intelligence, and resolving conflicts.
These courses are facilitated by our PMI Certified and experienced local subject matter experts who currently work in an agile environment and can provide a unique hands-on perspective.
Authorized Training Partner: issued by Project Management Institute. Earners of the Authorized Training Partner Program badge are authorized by PMI® to support the professional development needs of future or current PMI ® practitioners and stakeholders in their pursuit of PMI Credentials. Authorized Training Partners who deliver PMP® exam prep have access to licensed PMP ® exam prep course materials, developed by PMI ®.
All of the required learning materials for this course are provided, including access to the Disciplined Agile tool kit and digital version of the Choose your WOW book.
Complete the course to receive your DASM exam invitation. Students will have 60 days from when they receive the exam link to take the exam. After passing the exam you will receive your badge and certification. The certification is valid for one year and can be renewed upon expiry.
Two years of experience working in an agile team, ideally in a leadership role such as Disciplined Agile scrum master or product owner
Understanding the fundamentals of the DA tool kit by having done one or more of the following: