In this course, you will focus on the art of giving and receiving feedback on your work and products. These skills are critical to evaluate how your products are performing and how you are working with your teams. Additionally, we will focus on how to conduct productive and organized interviews with your users and stakeholders. This comes in handy while digging into the needs of the business and surfacing the problems you want to solve in the future.
Earn a SAIT micro-credential
This course qualifies for the SAITMicro badge. Students who successfully complete this course with a final grade of A- (80%) or higher will earn a micro-credential and receive a shareable digital badge. Learn more.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Develop methods on how to create effective user and stakeholder interviews by incorporating great questioning
- Lead tactics discussion and practice
- Develop methods for giving and receiving feedback on your products and your work
- Develop a product Demo Template and a sample go-to-market plan
NotesEnsure that your computer meets SAIT’s Minimum Technical Requirements for online learning success.
PMGT 004 - Prioritization & Measuring for Success course is a mandatory requirement for this course.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Applied Product Management Certificate of Completion : Required Courses