Course DescriptionYou will learn valuable workplace skills including job exploration, exploring essential and employability skills, customer service, business communication methods, workplace behaviors and responsibilities, coaching, mentoring, and conflict resolution.
1. Explore job search related documents
2. Examine essential workplace procedures
3. Discuss customer communication skills
4. Explain workplace conflict resolution
5. Describe workplace mentoring
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for this course.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Warehouse Worker Certificate of Achievement : Required Courses