Leadership is the art of motivating and inspiring people to work toward shared aspirations. It requires a solid character and highly developed communication skills.
This course will begin by examining the characteristics of successful leaders and identifying how authentic leadership looks. Next, it will cover essential leadership topics to help you hone your skills in the following areas:
- championing change,
- personal awareness and consciousness,
- maintaining morale,
- influencing others and developing and communicating a vision.
We'll spend time differentiating between vision, mission operating principles and goals while assessing common strategies for facilitating innovation and creativity.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Applied Management Certificate of Achievement : Required Courses
- Applied Project Management Certificate of Achievement : Elective Courses
- Program Management Certificate of Completion : Elective Courses