Do you know the difference between managing your time and managing your energy? Can you distinguish between being efficient and being effective? In this course, you'll discover what prevents you from using your time and resources effectively and efficiently. As you explore your current self-management skills, you will learn to recognize barriers to your productivity and actions that support the effective use of your time.
Earn a SAIT micro-credential
This course qualifies for the SAITMicro badge. Students who successfully complete this course with a final grade of A- (80%) or higher will earn a micro-credential and receive a shareable digital badge. Learn more.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- evaluate the factors that influence effective time management
- develop weekly and daily planning tools through effective goal setting
- create a toolbox of strategies to combat common time thieves
- demonstrate effective practices for the workplace
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Applied Management Certificate of Achievement : Required Courses
- Sales for Technical Professionals Certificate of Completion : Elective Courses