In this course, you'll focus on the components and operation of a control system. You'll explore the relationship between control loop components and the selection of control valves as you compare pneumatic and electronic systems. You'll also learn about Programmable Logic Controllers and their applications.
Earn a Micro-Credential
This course qualifies for the SAITMicro badge. Students who successfully complete this course with a final grade of B- (70%) or higher will earn a micro-credential and receive a shareable digital badge. Learn more.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- describe control loops and control systems
- describe pneumatic and electronic transmitter operation
- describe a control loop and its component functions
- describe types and functions of control valves
- discuss components and function of Programmable Logic Controllers.