This project execution course, based on the Project Management Institute’s (PMI’s®) A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), focuses on effectively leading the various components of a project to maximize overall delivered value. Learn to use common processes for performing high quality work and controlling changes, while also using proven tools and techniques for conducting procurements, developing the project team, communicating with stakeholders and regularly measuring project performance. Additionally, to ensure project risk is diligently managed, you’ll explore common tools and techniques for regular risk monitoring and control.
Note: Registration for this course closes two days before the course start date.
"PMBOK" is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Earn a SAIT micro-credential
This course qualifies for the SAITMicro badge. Students who successfully complete this course with a final grade of A- (80%) or higher will earn a micro-credential and receive a shareable digital badge. Learn more.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Use optimized project processes to perform high quality project work and enhance team performance;
- Communicate effectively with project stakeholders throughout the life cycle of the project using proven techniques for information management;
- Apply proven methods for conducting project procurements and controlling risk;
- Use best practice processes to control new work and changes on a project;
- Apply a balanced set of metrics to assess, adjust and optimize project performance;
- Employ a proven process to properly close your project.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Project Management Certificate of Completion : Required Courses