Course DescriptionRobotic Process Automation (RPA) is a technology used to automate business processes by emulating human interactions with digital systems through the use of software robots (bots). These bots are capable of completing repetitive computer-based tasks with greater accuracy and efficiency. In this course, you will explore how to develop and integrate an RPA application into an organization's Information Technology (IT) infrastructure and evaluate how RPA will evolve and impact industries and organizations.
Earn a Micro-Credential
This course qualifies for the SAITMicro badge. Students who successfully complete this course with a final grade of A- (80%) or higher will earn a micro-credential and receive a shareable digital badge. Learn more.
Upon completing this course, you will understand how to:
- outline how to integrate an RPA application into an IT infrastructure as the organization and application evolves
- evaluate how RPA will evolve and impact industries and organizations
- select an automation project using process assessment tools and Return On Investment (ROI) evaluation
- recommend the project plan for an automation process to stakeholders as outlined in a process design document
- build an automation process that successfully integrates into an organization's IT architecture
- recommend how RPA can be tactically and sustainably adopted into an organization.
There are no prerequisites for this course.