Course DescriptionThis course introduces you to how data solutions are delivered using cloud services. You will learn how to use Power BI data analysis tools and query databases. Further, you will examine Azure cloud-based storage types and identify common elements of large-scale data analytics. Finally, you will consider the use of real-time data analytics and explore data-analytics pipelines.
Upon completing this course, you will know how to:
- perform data analytics in Azure to ingest, process, transform, and analyze large datasets, in order to produce visualizations and reports
- build a simple Power BI dashboard
- present the Power BI dashboard so that the value of the data is communicated to the organization
- differentiate SSIS, SSAS, and SSRS as part of an on-prem solution
- Perform data analysis through Excel, using basic worksheet modeling, creating and managing range names, employing Lookup functions, and INDEX and MATCH functions.
PrerequisitesPrerequisite: DATA 029, Data Concepts
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Data Science Certificate of Achievement : Required