Course DescriptionIn this course, you will complete the final modules of the DP-203 course where you will learn about data policies and standards and how to monitor data storage and data processing. Finally, you will explore data pipelines and deployment, challenges in data engineering, infrastructure provisioning, as it relates to Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD).
Earn a Micro-Credential
This course qualifies for the SAITMicro badge. Students who successfully complete this course with a final grade of A- or higher will earn a micro-credential and receive a shareable digital badge. Learn more.
Upon completing this course, you will know how to:
- perform initial exploration of relational data in Azure
- load data into a Relational Data Warehouse
- build a data pipeline in Azure Synapse Analytics
- use an Apache Spark notebook in a pipeline
- manage a data pipeline
- create data catalog and governance plans in Azure
- provision a data engineering infrastructure
- create Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD) of data pipelines.
PrerequisitesPrerequisite: DATA 032, Data Preparation
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Data Science Certificate of Achievement : Required