Course DescriptionIn this course, you will learn how to use data analysis tools for enterprise data analysis and reporting while also exploring key aspects of governing and administering a data analytics environment. You will learn how to integrate an analytics platform into existing IT infrastructure and manage the analytics development lifecycle. Furthermore, you will learn how to query data, design and build tabular data models and optimize enterprise-level data models.
Earn a Micro-Credential
This course qualifies for the SAITMicro badge. Students who successfully complete this course with a final grade of A- or higher will earn a micro-credential and receive a shareable digital badge. Learn more.
Upon completing this course, you will know how to:
- perform modeling, querying, and exploration of data in an Azure Synapse environment
- prepare data for tabular models in Power BI
- build tabular data models
- optimize enterprise-scale tabular models
- implement advanced data visualization techniques by using Power BI
- manage the analytics development lifecycle.
PrerequisitesPrerequisites: DATA 033, Data Delivery
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Data Science Certificate of Achievement : Required