This Third Class Power Engineering course provides you with the supplemental education you may need to be successful in writing your Government Exam for B1.
This course covers the following topics:
- Watertube Boilers Design
- Special Boiler Designs
- Boiler Construction
- Boiler Heat Transfer Components
- High Pressure Boiler Fittings
- Burner Designs and Supply Systems
- Boiler Draft and Flue Gas Equipment
- Boiler Control Systems
- Boiler Procedures
- Internal Water Treatment for Boilers
- Boiler Water Pretreatment
- Pump Designs and Operations
- Pump Head Calculations
- Welding Procedures and Inspection
- Pressure Vessels
To register you must be a holder of a valid Provincial Power Engineering Fourth Class Certificate.
PWEN 002 and PWEN 112 are the mandatory requirements for this course. You are required to show proof of completion by emailing email@example.com.
RecommendationsIt is recommended that students have a minimum of Grade 12 Math, Physics and English.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Third Class Power Engineering Certificate of Achievement : Required Courses