Course DescriptionIn this course, you will continue to learn about data engineering in a cloud-based service. You will learn how to ingest and transform data, as well as how to design and develop a batch solution and scale resources.
Earn a Micro-Credential
This course qualifies for the SAITMicro badge. Students who successfully complete this course with a final grade of A- or higher will earn a micro-credential and receive a shareable digital badge. Learn more.
Upon completing this course, you will know how to:
- analyze data in a data lake
- analyze data in a data lake with Spark
- transform data using Spark in Synapse Analytics
- use Delta Lake in Azure Synapse Analytics
- perform the extract, transform and load data process in a modern data warehouse architecture.
PrerequisitesDATA 031 - Data Storage and Serving is a prerequisite for this course.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Data Science Certificate of Achievement : Required