AutoCAD III will provide instructions and materials to enable the student to produce 3D models and multiview drawings on a Computer-Aided Design and Drafting (CADD) microcomputer using AutoCAD software.
- Isometric drawing,
- drawing with extrusions,
- XYZ point filters,
- world and user coordinate systems,
- 3D wireframes,
- viewing 3D models,
- model and paper space,
- creating and scaling views,
- setting view layer visibility,
- constructing multiview drawings,
- surfacing with vertex defined meshes and polygon meshes.
CADD 113 is the mandatory requirement for this course. You are required to show proof of completion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- AutoCAD Certificate of Completion : Required Courses